[nagdu] Lines in the sand?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jun 9 00:44:01 UTC 2009

Oh I have to tell this story and how i got around it.
I went for a job interview, where other blind were working the same job.
My queen sniffed a dog where she didn't need to be.
Of course the dog got snappy.
She jumped back and I corrected her.
One of the ladies was quite upset that I corrected the dog.
when the superevisor asked me if this was going to happen all of the time,
my reply was,
"well sir, when a queen gets her business where it doesn't belong, she
needed to be snapped at.
The dogs will get along just fine.
They need to work out who will be top dog here, and top dog is us the owners.
I was pleased that the guy whose dog did this, also corrected his dog.
He was on the phone so couldn't correct in the same way I did.
>From then on they both got along just fine,
rode the buss together and enjoyed working together.
Just thought I would share.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past