[nagdu] Lines in the sand?

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Jun 9 12:58:16 UTC 2009

Janine,

I think the thing that comes to mind for me is that we are all experts on
raising the neighbors kids, training our neighbor's dog and driving the
other guy's car. If we can remember that it is human nature for folks to do
that, I take care of our concerns to the best of our ability we'd all be
better. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not what others think
after seeing me for a couple of minutes that matters, it's what goes on
every day in my life and how I feel about it that is important. AS long as
we are willing to take responsibility for our actions and that of our dog,
kids and cars, then we can do no more.

By the way, (grin) my kids, dog, and car simply couldn't do that! Right!