[nagdu] Update on David Anspach

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 10 21:46:55 UTC 2009

Marion,

Thanks so much for keeping us updated.  this news is much better than the
information I got this morning when I talked to Tammy.

Tammy mentioned that you and Merry had been there and that she was very
thankful for your support.

Lisa

God grant me patience. And I want it NOW!
--bumper sticker

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at verizon.net