[nagdu] Lines in the sand?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Jun 12 00:02:14 UTC 2009

Joy,

I can speak for GDF on the relieving issue. Yes, we do tell people to keep a
schedule whenever possible. We try to emphasize the importance of said
schedule.

We also teach you how to clean up and have you do so after that lecture,
which is, I want to say, somewhere in the second week.

It might be interesting, and hopefully not too gross, to describe how in
those clean up lectures, the school demonstrated picking up.

GDF uses a warm, wet, as in just rung out, washcloth, bunched up on the
floor. The instructor plays your dog, only in terms of holding the leash and
stopping, no demoing of back positions. <grin>

I have to say that some of the most efficient and regular clean up handlers
come from Southeastern where they expect it from practically Day 1, right?
It was very impressive to see.