[nagdu] Lines in the sand?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Fri Jun 12 00:37:20 UTC 2009

Ok, ssince we're on the suhbject of relieving, I have a question for all of
you. I have a dog who is a "walker" if you know what I mean.... So to pick
up after her is ok if she goes in one place, but if she walks all around
(even while on leash) it's difficult for me to know where everything is.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks and sorry!!!!
Hope and Beignet