[nagdu] question

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 09:28:03 UTC 2009

Lisa,

My Vizsla was the ultimate scrounge hound!!  He was always surfing the
counters (could hear him moving stuff around) - he was very tall.  The day
after he died I heard a noise in the kitchen and automatically said, "get
off that counter".  Ooops, it was Marion getting his morning cup of coffee.

I told Marion, the new dogs will not be allowed in the kitche at all.  So,
we'll first try with the "down stay" command and then if that doesn't work -
tie down or crate. That's what you might want to try as well.

Merry