[nagdu] Missing guide dog found struck by car

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:39:14 UTC 2009

Rebecca,

If my dog gets off leash time at the dog park, I usually know several
people there who know her and who love to give a running commentary of
what my dogs, and the other dogs are doing.

My dog also has off leash time with friend's dogs and I trust them to
watch and to either redirect my dog or ask me to do so if there is a
situation where her behavior isn't what it should be.

My dogs also have off leash time in our yard every day and I supervise
them then.

As for bathing, we have a giant claw-foot tub and the dogs get bathed
about 3 or so times a year-- more for my old dog who is prone to nasty
hypo-thyroid dog coat when her levels get out of wack.  My Doberman,
Laveau really only needs bathing once or twice a year.  I love her
coat!  My husband does the dog scrubbing and I do the grooming and
post-bath bone handing out.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide dog, CGC.
"We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy
in the world." --Helen Keller
Pawpower4Me at gmail.com
MSN only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM, Brissysgirl Yahoo, lillebriss