[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:19:44 UTC 2009

Tami,

I guess, what I was trying to say is that there is no global set of
rules.  Even the different programs have different rules and then
there the owner trainers! who are unruly!  *grin*

I guess I'm very littoral and when people start talking about "the
rules" I wonder what "the rules" are?  I'm imagining that in this case
we're discussing the rules at each program.

My dog got to sleep in bed with me at my program, good thing too!

*grin*
Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide dog, CGC.
"We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy
in the world." --Helen Keller
Pawpower4Me at gmail.com
MSN only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM, Brissysgirl Yahoo, lillebriss