[nagdu] Missing guide dog found struck by car

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Jun 18 22:26:26 UTC 2009

My dogs get to run in the fenced yard daily.  I do not let them run off
leash because I don't really have a good place to let them do that.  Monty
has a good enough recall to be able to run free.  Belle does not.

They both do however often go places that are muddy and wet.  If it's really
bad I will hose them off in the yard before coming in the house.  Otherwise
they just go in the regular bathtub.  I haven't used a groomer for over 15
years.  That's because I'm cheap and I have dogs with very easy coats to
care for, no fancy cuts or anything.

HTH
Julie