[nagdu] [Nyagdu] Had hard time tonight at sleep disorder study center.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 02:49:43 UTC 2009

sent this again had issues reading it myself

I want to tell about an issue I had tonight.

I had to go for one of those sleep studies tonight near me, when I got
there, the technician gave me all kinds of upset.  First there was nothing,
we sat down nelson helping me fill out the paperwork, and then all the
questions started,

Is the dog staying?  I said yes he is I am blind.  Nelson said he would take
dog home, I said no dog stays with me.  Well I am allergic to dogs and if I
didn't I would be sick by now.  I said I am sorry and okay.  The dog is
staying it is the law.  Did the people making the appointment now you had a
dog, no, not allowed to ask. I said I was blind.

Well I have to think about my other patients.  I said she went a little to
far I had tried nicely to tell her the law and explain, all the head bopping
and the tension she was giving both Nelson and I was getting to both of us.
I said to her. I work in a medical facility, I think of my patients or in my
case my doctors offices one at a time and not to given them any lip, because
I could be fired.  I said to her, I am your patient, there are no other
patients here.  Oh but they are coming later, I said the dog isn't going to
be near them he is going to be in my room with me. He doesn't get up, oh if
he barks, he won't bark, and if he did it would be one and not sit up all
night barking or I would not have him.  Needless to say, she had to get on
the phone with her boss because I was giving her grief, I spoke to her boss
who apologized for what she was doing.  She said we can continue.  I told
her that I will not be able to sleep tonight and I definitely don't want
this person taking care of me.

So I have to call her in the am and reschedule.

oh david and brad sorry I did try to call but it was late so if you see my
numbers on your phones u know why.

Cheryl Echevarri