[nagdu] [Nyagdu] Had hard time tonight at sleep disorder studycenter.

Vincent Chaney harlan732 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 19 18:21:02 UTC 2009

Cheryl,

My wife also has had to work with a sleep center due to her Sleep Apnea. I
hope the timing to help you. She has just replaced her CPAP machine
yesterday. The new technology today allows the company where she gets the
machine to place a card into the unit and track the breathing and was told
to perform the sleep study from home. This may not perform the whole study
of tracking the heart beats but I do not know that for certain.
For your peace of mind, I would hope you would be able to choose another
place/location to have the sleep study done as this incident would likely
play on your mind and affect the results. Yes they were totally wrong but
that would not change the psychology of how this would likely affect the
results of this test in the future.

Wishing you the best...

Vince
Vincent G Chaney Jr