[nagdu] [Nyagdu] Had hard time tonight at sleep disorder studycenter.

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:34:20 UTC 2009

For what it's worth, i had a sleep study about a month ago and took my
guide with no problems. When I spoke with the scheduling place before
the study, I told them that I might be bringing my guide to the study.
There weren't any issues when I showed up, except that the technician
that got me up in the morning was wondering why my dog was up and
active. I told her, "Probably because I am and she's wondering what is
going on and what we'll be doing." I was even able to arrange for one
of the technicians to go with me outside for the bedtime park.

Wayne