[nagdu] guide dogs and bike/tandem?

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 23:21:22 UTC 2009

Hello!

Thirty years ago my husband and I bought a tandem.  We continued to ride the
bike even after our daughter was born and later when the guide dog arrived.
In the former case, we bought a seat for the daughter. My guide dog never
accompanied us on our trips. My daughter tells me she sees many people
riding bikes in the park with their dogs attached via some kind of leash (I
can't remember her description). So I suppose if you can attach a dog to a
one seater, you can attach it to a two seater as well.

Toni