[nagdu] CRUISING

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Jun 27 15:20:48 UTC 2009

Sounds like fun!

St. Thomas is in the U.S. virgin Islands and is subject to the ADA.  You
shouldn't have anything to worry about there.  I'd check to make sure they
don't have any specific rules regarding rabies, like Hawaii does.  I don't
know about the other islands.  You'd have to look up the laws regarding
guide/service animals for those countries.

Julie