[nagdu] CRUISING

Vincent Chaney harlan732 at optonline.net
Sun Jun 28 04:10:57 UTC 2009

Cheryl,

There could be slightly differences  between countries/locations. For me
I've gone into Canada only since all the travel changes have gone into
affect. Even we non canines require passports to enter Canada. Up to a
little while ago, if you entered Canada by land you did not require a
passport. A year and a half ago I heard people going into Canada to the
college bowl game called the International Bowl in Toronto, if they flew in
they required a passport but the others who drove themselves or went in by
bus did not. I did not go to my almamatter's game, Rutgers, but watched on
TV plus radio.
Where you are going is locations which I think do not require any
certifications or passports. I have friends who have gone there and I ask
for you if you need to do anything. Yes, Canada requires a certification
paper from a veterinarian licensed to authorize the health, even of a
service animal. I've heard some country's require you to carry a signed list
from your doctor and signed by the doctor for all your medicines. This is
our meds now and not our puppy partners. In general, I always travel within
the USA with my prescriptions in the container with the label. The normal
size is okay for me as each medicine is distinguishable by touch and I do
not need to work with the big brailed bottles and labels.

Vinny
Vincent G Chaney Jr, NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NFBNJ Committee Co-Chair Lead