[nagdu] What would you have done? An odd access issue

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 22:51:42 UTC 2009

Dar,

There's looking at it that way, too.  /smile/  It has often seemed to me
when I've gone squelching and dripping into the supermarket that it's not
the dog who is not fit to be let in, but me.  /smile/  I always sort of feel
like something the cat drug in at times like that.  Then again, Mitzi is at
least half cat.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney