[nagdu] What would you have done? An odd access issue

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 2 23:32:32 UTC 2009

Hey, Marion, that was a great story.  Great cop, too!  Now, after you got
that beer, do you still go to that bar?  Or do you now go to a more friendly
bar to have a good, cold beer?

We do need to stand up for ourselves and we can sure do it in a non-ugly
way.  When people see us being polite and reasonable and the shop owner
being ugly and rude - people see that.

Linda and Landon