[nagdu] Labrador-Poodle cross

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 20:30:57 UTC 2009

Tami,

Oh how I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have been asked what kind of
dog Syd is.  The most clever comment regarding Sydney was, "I never saw a
seeing eye hound before!"  It was really a nice change when my next dog was
a black lab; I didn't get that question any longer.  Syd was a great first
guide - he trained me well; however, he's very needy and I don't want that
trait in my next dog.  In fact, so needy he's over bugging Marion for
attention as I type.  A friend of mine had two standard poodles, and they
were great dogs, but they were needy as well.  Different circumstances for
me warrants a dog with a more laid back temperment.

Merry