[nagdu] Labrador-Poodle cross

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 21:31:46 UTC 2009

Merry,

Yeah, Mitzi can be pretty high maintenance at times.  But as long as I have
nothing better to do than entertain her and play with her, she's great.
/grin/  Actually, she's pretty well-balanced, so long as I keep a reasonable
balance between work, play and exercise.  Daisy has taught Mitzi a lot about
patience and not being the center of attention because Daisy is so needy on
a deeply emotionally traumatized for life level.  Also, she's an
incorrigible toy and attention hog!  These days, they seem have come up with
a schedule for who gets the goodies, which is pretty funny.  At least I get
some peace and quiet for my own self these days.  Generous of them, don't
you think?  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney