[nagdu] Allergies

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:39:12 UTC 2009

Hi Linda,

I can give the injections-I just haven't figured out a way to load the syringes yet. I have a few suggestions that people sent, but I haven't had time to experiment the way I'd like to. I heard of a device called a count-a-dose that was often used by blind diabetics, but I can't seem to find this for sale anywhere at this point. I will keep looking.

Thanks for the info about your friend's dog. I hope Yani works as long. She's really something, and she absolutely loves her job.

Angie with Yani

Sent from my Nokia N82.