[nagdu] Allergies, etc.

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 20:18:04 UTC 2009

Actually, I have given myself allergy shots. The doctor initially rigged up
a system where I had sections of q-tip pieces of increasing lengths which I
would place between the end of the plunger and the barrel of the syringe.
After the initial days of giving the shots the dosage was constant and I put
notches in the plunger to guide me in filling the syringe. I later used this
same method in using a syringe (without  a needle) to give medication to my
children when they were infants.