[nagdu] GDB question: Ownership and vet Assistance

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:29:55 UTC 2009

Hi Linda,

If you talk to Keith, I'll be interested to hear what he says. also, I think there must be some people on here who currently have gDB dogs who could answer this question. I was still working a GDB dog in December, 2007, when your friend got her dog, and I am just about certain that the school never changed its policy so that those who owned their dogs would not receive veterinary assistance. I do think it's possible that they have been cutting back some on vet assistance in general, but I am absolutely certain that owning Glaze wouldn't have factored into any veterinary assistance I received from GDB. As I said, we were told this several times. (grin)

I'm changing the subject of this post in case all the GDB-affiliated people have been skipping some of these messages. I will also ask some people I know when I get back home and have easier access to other email addresses.

Angie

Sent from my Nokia N82.