[nagdu] occupaws ownership policy

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Mar 3 17:29:21 UTC 2009

Alison,
You encountered this compassion at a fund-raiser. It may be legitimate,
it may not, but nobody in their right mind will say "I don't much care
that Jane Doe died, we put some good money into that dog, and are not
about to let our investment go to waste".
All I'm suggesting is know the source, and know the context.