[nagdu] question

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 19:55:30 UTC 2009

Tami,

You have admirable courage and strength to deal with all of this and do it
with dignity. I don't use that word "courage" lightly. I am blessed to have
a husband who is incredibly supportive. When I collapsed with a burst
aneurism in my brain nearly three years ago, the doctors told him that I
might not be able to be left alone again if I survived. I also understand,
(though I don't have any memory of it)  that my personality changed a great
deal during that time, to the extent that I was no longer the person he had
married. He stood by me and advocated on my behalf so that I received
appropriate rehabilitation and still stands by me and supports me when I get
frustrated whenever I don't rise to my expectations. He's a terrific friend
who I am pleased to know for nearly twenty-four years.

Please know that there are those sort of friends in the federation and
elsewhere. If I can be of any assistance, even as an ear to listen, contact
me at my email address and I will give you the other contact info then.
relton30857 at cox.net

In loving Support,

Joy with Belle