[nagdu] Boxer guides

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Wed Mar 4 13:48:10 UTC 2009

Hi Julie.  I know Pilot trains boxers.  There were 2 in the class that
finished with Amos and I.  I wanted a boxer or doby, but working in an
office requires too much patience.  Linda, my wife of 39 years, has 2 boxers
and they are definitely high energy and very loving.  Amos, Magnum and
Sampson get along fine and Amos plays with them until he is pooped every
evening!  I thought a doby would be great because they are tall and I am 6
ft tall myself, but one with the right disposition did not become available
even though I waited 18 months.

Sincerely yours,

Bob Hicks,
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.