[nagdu] Boxer guides

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Wed Mar 4 14:08:04 UTC 2009

Yes, Monty is an incredibly high energy dog.  From everything I have
gathered from other Boxer owners, the vet, breed info etc.  he is very
typical of the Boxer personality.  I'm hoping that some of the lab comes
through soon!  If there's one word to describe him, it's exuberant.  I think
he will be a great guide, eventually.    He's about 16 months old now and
I'm seeing a glimpse of him settling and maturing.

Julie