[nagdu] Doberman guides

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:25:31 UTC 2009

Bob,

I think it is great that Pilot uses Dobermans.  I used goldens for
years but live in the swamp and goldens seem to be allergic to it,
plus they tend to not do so well in the humid heat of our summers.  I
made the choice to go with a short-coated breed this time but I love
the Golden's temperament.  I wanted a dog with that kind of outlook on
life and got it in Laveau.  I have since met other Dobermans and they
all seem to be loving, very handler focused (some folks call it being
needy LOL), they are eager to learn, ready to please, and want to be
where ever their person is.  I love that and I think, that unless I
move somewhere really cold, I will continue to have Dobermans.

Rox and Laveau