[nagdu] Class Date and other things

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Thu Mar 5 03:43:20 UTC 2009

Hi Lora,

Glad to hear you got a class date already, though of course I'm still sorry
it had to happen at all.  I think if it were me, I'd take Myrtle back with
me.  Though if she is no longer working, she probably wouldn't be allowed in
the passenger cabin with you, but then at least you'd be on the same plane
and  maybe you wouldn't worry so much.  A friend of mine sent her dog back
by crate when it didn't work out, and she said saying goodbye at the airport
and watching them just take her dog away was very hard.  Just some thoughts.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Checked by AVG.
11:02 PM