[nagdu] Class Date and other things

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Mar 5 14:01:22 UTC 2009

Laura,
Is the "losing her training" a requirement Leader Dog levied, or
something you are concerned about?
If it's a Leader Dog levied requirement, talk to one of the higher-ups
there, and ask what they suggest, and what they are willing to pay for.
If they are planning to try to reissue the dog, they should be willing
to make whatever needs to be done happen.
If Mertile's training is only something you care about, then it's up to
you. Think long and hard about if you want her as apet for these few
months. Can you manage it emotionally, finantially and logestically? Do
you even want to?