[nagdu] Class Date and other things

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Thu Mar 5 16:27:52 UTC 2009

Is Murdle unsafe? If not you could continue to use her and crate her and
ship her when you go to class in June. I crated my first dog when I went for
my second one. She was having spells and falling suddenly in the streets
which wasn't controllable with medication. I crated her and shipped her to
my parents' farm and took a plane to SEI that same evening. As I recall, I
rented a crate and worked with my vet to get some medication to help her
relax. Then I worked with the airlines for her care in shipping and made
sure that there would be someone there to receive her. It's touchy because
they sometimes stay in some rather cold areas between planes and there isn't
any walking etc. I would also talk to Leader because they've done it before
and may have suggestions. It's been more than twenty years since I shipped
my Vicki and I'm sure much has changed, including my memory.

Good luck.

Joy with Belle