[nagdu] Class Date and other things

Lora and Myrtle blindhistory at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:47:48 UTC 2009

I've looked into shipping her and I can't find a direct flight so I'll just
take her back in June when I go to class. She is at my mom's house since I
can't have her at the dorms since she isn't working. The keeping up her
training is something that I am concerned about and is not levied by LD.
I'll just take her back in June since there aren't direct flights that I've
found.

--
Lora