[nagdu] $150: Then & now

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 00:14:36 UTC 2009

Rox,

Hey!  You stole my idea.  /grin/

Seriously, when I go real guide dog hunting again (in the dim and distant
future, I hope), I would give a lot to get a baby puppy to custom raise from
the ground up.  Only the idea of having to put up with all the puppy
nonsense along the way just makes me cringe.

You might be on to something, Rebecca!

Tami Smith-Kinney