[nagdu] Tenant Rights

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 00:30:51 UTC 2009

Heather,
    Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Canadian laws; however, I will get
in touch with our national office in Baltimore on Monday morning to see what
I can find out. If you have an agency that deals with fair housing, I would
suggest contacting them. Again, I will let you know what I find out on
monday.

fraternally,
Marion gwizdala