[nagdu] Tenant Rights

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 23:15:38 UTC 2009

Dear Heather,
I definitely would pursue this according to the laws of the province where
you are.  That, exactly, is what they are created for:  To protect the
rights of the likes of you & me, so that we can live in the place that is
most convenient for us, and not be harassed by people who just think they
can shut us out because they don't want our guide dogs.

Standing up for what is right is hard, especially when it might smack of
self-interest; but if you don't, landlords will just continue to think they
can live above the law, and the ones who come after you will have to repeat
your inconvenience.
Consider, and do what you think is best..

We are here to support you in any way we can.
HTH.
Susan & Rhoda