[nagdu] Animal Advocate Calls Blind Guide Dog Users Cruel &unfi

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 03:57:10 UTC 2009

I  think it is wrong as well to wish for someone to go blind. I do allot of
classroom work with educating students of all ages about blindness and the
history and use of guide dogs. The best lesson I use is when we put
simulator glasses on the students and they have to complete certain task
wearing them. The glasses vary using all types of vision diseases and some
are total blind. The students come away with a better understanding of what
it is like in everyday life. I think the best thing that could be done is
for these people like these blow hards to take a walk in our shoes for
awhile and they may change their toon. Just a thought.