[nagdu] shorelining

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Mon Mar 9 12:45:59 UTC 2009

Guiding Eyes teaches shorelining/country walking, too, but we are taught to
stay left and face oncoming traffic, as a car can sneak up on you. Now that
we have hybrid cars, it's a reality.
In Parking lots, Verona lines to the left unless I tell her otherwise.
"Over" is a key word for country walking. I don't have the opportunity to
practice it except in parking lots, though. I live in the burbs.