[nagdu] Tenant Rights

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 14:03:29 UTC 2009

Hi Heather,

I am sorry that you are having this difficulty. First, you absolutely should
persue the complaint. Also, do you have any television or other media
outlets which do articles on incidents where people are discriminated
against or ripped off. If so, I would contact them to do an article. I am
sorry, I do not know if you have a similar law to the Americans With
Disabilities, but there should be an office to contact in Canada to pursue
complaints. It's a public relations issue and an attitude issue.
Unfortunately, it's more than that for you. Also, check to see what the
punishment or other ramifications are for violating the laws you quited.