[nagdu] Tenant Rights

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 03:02:06 UTC 2009

Linda,
    It was good chatting with you, as well! I hope we have the chance to
meet some day. If you ever get information about your ancestry, please let
me know. My sister has gone back to our Polish roots and it would be very
interesting to know if ours cross. There are just too many coincidences for
them to not!

Peace!
Marion