[nagdu] Drop-offs

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 9 21:16:32 UTC 2009

GDB no longer does drop offs; however, they used to.  I believe that, when
they did, it was optional.  They probably had trainers posted along the
route.  What they do now a lot is a bus to lounge route.  The difference,
though, is that you are not only told where you are but also given specific
directions.  Trainers are posted along the route to offer help if you get
absolutely desperate or, more likely, to distract your dog.  I personally
have never done a drop off, but I think that it would be fun.  It certainly
emphasizes the fact that you, and not the dog, are responsible for deciding
where to go.