[nagdu] Tracking, etc.

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 23:42:34 UTC 2009

Nicole,

Interesting.  Did they give a reason?  I've heard some debate on the pros
and cons of using "follow," but finding a certain person can be awfully
convenient if you go shopping together and want to go look for different
stuff.  Or maybe my meanderings with Mitzi that I described are a good
reason.  /smile/  It does put the dog in charge, to some extent, deciding
which way to go and the like.  Then you have to get the dog to give up the
power and go back to letting you make the decisions.  We have had some
discussion about that a time or two, but now she seems to know the
difference between being on a "find" and regular guiding.

So maybe it depends on the pair whether it will work overall or not?

Tami Smith-Kinney