[nagdu] Find / follow

Jen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 23:07:37 UTC 2009

Nicole said, "At GDB, they discourage us from using find a certain person."

This is interesting, sice when I was in class, they worked on follow for me,
and I have had no issues using follow once Nixon and I were home. This has
been  discussion on the GDB list I run, that it seems instuctor-specific,
... Not all encourage follow and some discourage. I was lucky, since I
needed the follow, sice I am deaf, I can't hear the person walking ahead of
me, to find their voice where they are going, etc.I am thinking of
waitresses to showing me my table, or new places, and patterning with Mother
/ Father leading at first. Those were the times follow is usefl for me.

Jen and Nixon