[nagdu] Here's your dog

Sean Moore ginsenshi at mchsi.com
Sat Mar 14 21:08:04 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I've been working with Franklin for 2 months and a half and so far no one
has grabbed his leash or harness from me or handed it back to me when I have
him on leash to pay for something.

We just need to work on him sniffing people when we're standing still with
me looking at something and him going to ask for attention when we're just
standing. Can't sighted people read the sign:

Description of sign-

The universal sign for "NO" a red circle with a line going through it and a
drawing of a hand above a dog's head. Around the red circle are the words-
"Please don't pet- working dog"  or the other sign

The universal sign for "NO" a red circle with a line going through it and a
drawing of a hand above a dog's head. Around the red circle are the words-
"Please don't pet, I'm working"

Yours,
Sean Moore &
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin