[nagdu] Here's your dog

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sat Mar 14 23:26:55 UTC 2009

In school we had a saying about the signs. They are there just to give them
something to read while petting our dogs. I have actually had people stand
there petting my dog while telling someone with them that you are not
supposed to pet these dogs. I also had a real rude persistent person one day
that would not take no for answer so after the third time asking her not to
pet him I finally removed her hand and asked as loud as I could how does it
feel to be that stupid not to be able to read the sign or respect my asking
you not to pet the dog. She got embarrassed and left. Sometimes drastic
measures are needed.

Ron & Lou