[nagdu] TSA Screening of Service Animals

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 17 13:15:55 UTC 2009

Tami I always insist that they have someone sight guide me to the next gat
or ticket counter. The only time I  really had a problem was in Chicago and
at the last minute they changed departure gates and they said they couldn't
leave the counter to take me to the next gate. I made my voice loud enough
the other passengers heard me explain that I would not be able to find it
without help and a very nice young lady said she would help me just didn't
know how. I said all I need is to hold onto your left elbow and I can follow
you to the next gate. She did an excellent job. So never be afraid to speak
up or you might get over looked. If you remember Guys don't like to ask for
directions or help so it took a little getting used too for me anyway.