[nagdu] TSA Screening of Service Animals

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 17 16:00:31 UTC 2009

That works great if you use the follow command. I was never taught it and
when I asked about using it they said it was a bad habit to get the dog
into. This just an opinion I know many that use it very well with little or
no problems. I don't like to ask strangers to help I heard of a young man
that asked a stranger to tell him where his gate was and he handed his
boarding pass to him and he said he would check the gate to see if it had
changed and he never came back. If I have a friend take me to the airport I
usually have them just drop me off and have a sky cap take me through
security and to the gate. Granted I will ask for help but don't give up my
ticket or boarding pass. It is a sad world we live in when you can't trust
people like you used to be able too. I also never have anyone call my dog or
give my leash up to anyone no matter  who it is. He works for me and only
listens to me. He never has not stayed at the metal detector when I tell him
to sit and stay that is the reason for daily discipline exercises.

Ron & Lou