[nagdu] Theater production and puppies

Ed and Toni Eames eeames at csufresno.edu
Thu Mar 19 18:44:02 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Last night we joined the Fresno Far Sighted Puppy Raisers from GDB at
the dress rehearsal of the musical, Little Women.  The youngest pup
is 4 months old and the oldest is returning to GDB for training today.

Our guides, Keebler and Latrell, are veteran theater goers, but the
seven pups in our group were settled; no barking, no wining and very
little restlessness.

We strongly suggest all of you get involved with the puppy raisers in
your area.  They enjoy seeing working guides and learning what we, as
handlers, expect from our canine partners.

Toni and Ed