[nagdu] Leaving our dogs in hotel rooms?

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:32:20 UTC 2009

This is my own opinion, but if I were to leave my pup in a hotel room it
would be on tie down, or in a crate. I would also use the do not disturb
sign on the door, andin fact have left an additional sign, saying service
animal resting in room, or something to that fact. I would personally only
do it for a few hours at a time, maybe 4 hours at the most, espically if it
is a new guide. I would also leave a bone or a toy for the pup to keep its
time. But of course leaving the puppy with a family member would not be that
bad either. Just my two cents on the matter.
Marsha