[nagdu] Leaving our dogs in hotel rooms?

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:20:21 UTC 2009

Well of course if the family member is going to not take care of the pup
that will harm its training then by all means taken it to the hotel and
leaving is probably the best.

Leaving the pup for more than 4 hours for a pup that is new. I am not as
much worried about the relieving issues but if this pup has not been left
much, there is the separation axiety issue. I mean all our pups should get
use to us leaving it for a couple of hours, and no one read into my message
that I mean our pups should go every where with us and do every thing with
us, I am not saying that at all. I have left my pup in my home for 6 hours,
but that is because my pup is in her own home, is left in a crate, and is
not new. I do not know how you mean new. Some times our pups react in
different and new areas in ways we do not expect.

You asked for suggestions and opinions and how to handle thus situation and
that is what I gave you, you did not necessarily have to agree with every
thing I say or suggested.
Marsha