[nagdu] Leaving our dogs in hotel rooms?

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Fri Mar 20 20:14:56 UTC 2009

Hi Marsha,

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't questioning what you said in a contradictory
way, I was just asking more questions to understand where you were coming
from, and perhaps if there was something I wasn't completely understanding.
She is new in that I got her in October and brought her home in November. By
the time I leave her alone, it will be July though. I do appreciate what you
have said, and hope you didn't take my questions and opinions the wrong way,
because they weren't meant to be contradictory, I just wanted to understand
what you meant and make sure there was something that I wasn't getting.
Thanks though for letting me know.
Chasity