[nagdu] INDIANA SERVICE ANIMAL LEGISLATION

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 21 13:08:42 UTC 2009

Susan,
    There is a serious issue with this bill. The definition of a service
animal is very vague. It says a service animal is an animal that "is
specially trained for that purpose". What does this mean? This is a
rhetorical question. Someone may say that it means it is trained to perform
some task that mitigates an individuals disability; however, the law does
not state this.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala